Thank you Legends of Golf fans, sponsors, celebrities, TOUR players, and volunteers!
Mark your calendars and save the date for April 24–28, 2019 at Big Cedar Lodge for the next Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf.
If inclement weather is approaching, a "Weather Warning" notification will be posted on all electronic scoreboards on the course. When this message appears, spectators are advised to take immediate precaution by evacuating bleachers and hospitality tents.
In the event of "Severe Weather" warning and a suspension of play, please proceed to the bus loading area to be returned to your car for safety. A suspension of play is preceded by an air horn signal. Suspension of play is a stoppage of play, not necessarily a cancellation of play for the day. Notification of continuation of play will be given in each parking lot.
Rain outs will be decided based on the circumstance of the day.
Stop by our Pro Shop in Arnie's Barn and at Buffalo Ridge to purchase caps, golf shirts, golf flags, golf balls, t-shirts, and children's clothing.
- FREE PARKING: parking is FREE for all spectators, and shuttles will run constantly to take spectators from the parking lots to the golf course gates.
- DISABILITY SERVICES SHUTTLE: Top of the Rock and Buffalo Ridge will both have ADA parking. Golf carts will be available from these Handicapped Parking Areas. They will shuttle spectators to the ticket entrance and to the designated holes for handicap-friendly viewing. Security personnel will be present at all parking locations to enforce the rules.
- ATM: for spectator convenience, an on-site ATM will be available.
- AUTOGRAPHS: autographs are permissible, but not during a player's round.
- CAMERA POLICY: photography is restricted to accredited press with proper media credentials during the tournament rounds Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- CONCESSIONS: at Top of the Rock, concessions will be available just off of the 4th hole and the 9th hole. At Buffalo Ridge, there will be mobile beverage carts and there will also be a large food tent by the clubhouse.
- LOST & FOUND: all lost and found items will be turned in daily and logged at the security office at each course. Guests can call 417-339-5215 to report a lost item.
- CELL PHONE POLICY: phones/PDA's are permitted, but we ask that you please SILENCE your mobile device. No video recording is allowed at any time. No photography is allowed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- RESTROOMS: restroom options are located at multiple locations on each golf course.
No alcoholic beverages may be served or sold, or permitted to be served or sold, to anyone under the age of 21.
Cell Phone Policy
With the revised policy, spectators are allowed to carry mobile devices on the golf course with the volume setting on silent or vibrate. Please refrain from using your mobile device on-course near play.
- No video recording allowed at any time
- No photography is allowed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- Violations may result in confiscation of mobile device or the spectator's removal
- Be respectful of play
At Top of the Rock, concessions will be available just off of the 4th hole and the 9th hole.
At Buffalo Ridge there will be mobile beverage carts and there will also be a large food tent by the clubhouse.
A combination of Foursomes (Modified Alternate Shot) and Four-ball (Best Ball) competition will be played at Top of the Rock and Buffalo Ridge. At Mountain Top, the format will be Four-ball for all 13 holes.
On Championship Sunday at Top of the Rock, the first wave of Champions Division tee times start at 8:15am. The Skins Game Shootout starts at 9:30am. The second wave of Champions Division play begins at 12:20.
Gates Opening Times
Tuesday & Wednesday (Pro-Am at Top of the Rock & Mountain Top): TBD
Thursday (First Round at Buffalo Ridge): TBD
Friday (Second Round at Top of the Rock & Mountain Top): TBD
Saturday (Third Round at Top of the Rock & Mountain Top): TBD
Sunday (Final Round at Top of the Rock): TBD
All parking areas will have a designated Handicapped Parking area that will be clearly marked.
Lost & Found
All lost and found will be turned in daily and logged at the security office at each course. Attendees can call 417-339-5215 to report a lost item.
- Click here for directions to Buffalo Ridge
- Click here for directions to Top of the Rock
- Click here for Buffalo Ridge Parking Map
- Click here for Top of the Rock Parking Map
To watch golf at the Mountain Top Course, park at Buffalo Ridge and catch a shuttle to the new venue.
The following items cannot be brought into the tournament:
- No cameras (other than during practice rounds and Pro-Am rounds, or for personal photographic use)
- No bags or backpacks larger than 6"W x 6"H x 6"D in their natural state
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella covers)
- No signs, posters, and/or banners
- No televisions and/or radios
- No food and/or beverages, except for medical or infant needs
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No metal-spiked golf shoes
- No noisemaking devices
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms and knives)
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the PGA TOUR Champions and/or tournament security personnel
- Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed; the items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament
Will Call is located at College of the Ozarks Alumni Center, just off of Highway 65 at 131 Opportunity Ave, Point Lookout, MO 65726. Click here for a general map of the area.
Hours of Operation:
|Sunday, April 15||1:00pm to 6:30pm|
|Monday, April 16||8:00am to 6:00pm|
|Tuesday, April 17||7:00am to 7:00pm|
|Wednesday, April 18||6:30am to 11:00am|
|Thursday, April 19||6:30am to 7:00pm|
|Friday, April 20||6:30am to 7:00pm|
|Saturday, April 21||6:30am to 7:00pm|
|Sunday, April 22||Closed; remaining tickets taken to Top of the Rock